* User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Research Horizon VFR Photographic Scenery Generation X Volume 7 Alive !  (Read 652 times)

MarcRoujansky

• Approved Member
Hello, I am a French simmer. I live in Strasbourg, Alsace, France. I am 61 old years and I am passionate by Flight Simulator X and Prepar3D.

I had the chance to be my collection Horizon VFR Photographic Scenery Generation X.

I miss the Volume 7 Central Scotland

I am eager to get to know the English people passionate about aviation simulation and everything that makes life.

Regards to all,
Marc Roujansky

Pee Dee

• Airlines Fly-in Planners
  • Superhero Member
  • Group Leader - Pilot.
Marc
Welcome to BFSG !
I'm sure someone from the GA section will be along soon to answer your request as they frequently use Orbix and Horizon seceneries.
CPU=i7 4770k@4.40GHZ. Video card=GTX 1050ti 3GB. Memory=16GB@2133MHZ.
1x 256GB SSD. 2x 500GB HDD.1x 150Gb HDD.

MarcRoujansky

• Approved Member
Hello Pee Dee

Thank you for the tip ! I run now !

Regards,
Marc

Biggles1946

• Approved Member
Hi Marc, I live in Bretagne(Cotes d'Armor) Alsace is a long way from me,but with the internet,perhaps not so far,weLcome to the BFSG.
CPU i7700k liquid cooled, 32gb 3000ghz ram GPU 1080 GTX , Win 10 64bit, 40" 4k monitor +2 x 24" monitors.

Ollie Alderson

• Country Member
  • Superhero Member
  • Plt Off P. Prune !!
Bon Jour Marc

I am from Wooten Bassett in England. Sorry I cannot help with the scenery that you are looking for, however, I would like to add a welcome to the BFSG. The GA group  meet for a Fly-In on Tuesday at 19:30 your time, I am sure, that somebody will help you.

Your English is better than my schoolboy French.

Best wishes
Ollie
When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return –  Leonardo da Vinci.

Biggles1946

• Approved Member
Hi Ollie, I think the start time for  GA Tuesday flights is 20-30 France time (UK+1hr)
CPU i7700k liquid cooled, 32gb 3000ghz ram GPU 1080 GTX , Win 10 64bit, 40" 4k monitor +2 x 24" monitors.

Ollie Alderson

• Country Member
  • Superhero Member
  • Plt Off P. Prune !!
Hi Dave

I did not mention the Fly-In start time deliberately. Marc has a question that he wants to ask and I thought that my time of 19:30 (French time) would serve the purpose as I assue that the odd person will be online at that time.

We may have confused the hell out of Marc even if he has Teamspeak.

Ollie
« Last Edit: Sun, 17 Jul 2016, 19:09:34 by Ollie Alderson »
When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return –  Leonardo da Vinci.

MarcRoujansky

• Approved Member
Hello everyone !

Thank you for your warm welcome. Despite Brexit I love England and the United Kingdom.

When I was a teenager I learned some English. If my English is suitable must thank Google Translate !

I do not feel strong enough to make a conversation via Teamspeak and share the network in flight. I thank you warmly for this invitation that touches me.

Regards,
Marc
« Last Edit: Tue, 19 Jul 2016, 10:13:32 by MarcRoujansky »

fsflyer

Hello Marc

I've just joined here so apologies for the wait but in answer to your question try here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VFR-SCENERY-Generation-X-Scotland-Central-Vol-7-Pc-Add-On-Flight-Simulator-X-FSX-/172420445696?hash=item28250f3600:g:3FYAAOSwEzxYN1bX

I have purchased this myself. The disks came sealed so satisfied not pirate copies. The price is very high because it is now a collectors item!

Regards

Pete A (G-SPCA)

• Going Around - Again
  • Administrator
  • Superhero Member
    • CIX VFR Club
Flight Store in the UK have most, if not all, the UK VFR disks for £2 each this weekend in their sale
Pete Allnutt
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic

fsflyer

Flight Store is a great place to shop. Customer service was one of the best I came across. I bought all my volumes there, alas apart from Vol 7

* Random Image

Wk28 Madeira
The fleet awaiting the off.
 Views: 505
Posted by TimCee
Jul 16, 2010
in TeeCee's Album