* User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Random Image

X-Plane 10 - 64-bit - BFSG Server #2!
On the ground at SCTE with the GAs at the end of their fly-in on November 14.

No scenery installed for this area - so they all appear to be floating - and no model for the DC2/3 so, for some reason, they're all rendered as Airbus!
 Views: 283
Posted by Andy Parish
Nov 16, 2013
in Andy's Uploads

Author Topic: A change in command  (Read 2015 times)

Pee Dee

• Airlines Fly-in Planners
  • Superhero Member
  • Group Leader - Pilot.
A change in command
« on: Sun, 22 Nov 2009, 16:04:47 »
For those of you who were unable to attend the heavies meeting today and for the other folks outside of the Heavies community. I announced at the meeting that I was stepping down as leader of the heavies section.
After two years at the helm, its time for a new face and a different perspective on the group and the direction we will take in the coming future.
I will continue to participate in the group flyins and with the mentoring for those that require it.As well as maintaining my position within the club and its management.
My thanks to all who have helped and assisted me over the last few years, in moving the heavies group forward to the position it now occupies.
By a fair and democratic vote, Ollie Alderson was voted in as my replacement and will now lead the heavies group into its next stage of development in the future.
I sincerely hope you will all help and assist Ollie in the same way that you did for me.
CPU=i7 4770k@4.40GHZ. Video card=GTX 780 3GB. Memory=16GB@2133MHZ.
1x 256GB SSD. 2x 500GB HDD.1x 150Gb HDD.