* User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Linked Events

• April 2017 Meeting: Sun, 23 Apr 2017

Author Topic: Sunday 23rd April 2017 BFSG Meeting at Lincombe Barn, Downend, Bristol  (Read 1038 times)

Andy Parish

• BFSG Leader (& Geek!)
  • Administrator
  • Superhero Member
  • X-Plane 12.0 / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit
The meeting starts at 10am. More details closer to the date.

Biggles1946

• Approved Member
Hi Andy, Thanks ,Dave
CPU i7700k liquid cooled, 32gb 3000ghz ram GPU 1080 GTX , Win 10 64bit, 40" 4k monitor +2 x 24" monitors.

Pete A (G-SPCA)

• Going Around - Again
  • Administrator
  • Superhero Member
    • CIX VFR Club
Soon be Sunday, hope to see you all there. Planning on bringing the main rig complete with the Oculus Rift if anyone wants a go.
Pete Allnutt
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic

Mark Morgan

• Approved Member
  • G-MARK
Have you got the Touch controllers Pete?  I have a set, but not much chance to use them so far. 
XP11. I7 8700k@4.7ghz. GTX 1080 of. 32gb ram. 3x32" monitors & Oculus Rift. X52, saitek pedals, yoke, trim wheel, multi panel, radio panels and switches.

Pete A (G-SPCA)

• Going Around - Again
  • Administrator
  • Superhero Member
    • CIX VFR Club
I have - finally got around to trying them out for the 1st time tonight! Only had them 6 months. Because I'm seated / where I can place the trackers they are a bit limited. Installed the new Google Earth VR - quite impressive zooming around the world :)
Pete Allnutt

Mark Morgan

• Approved Member
  • G-MARK
I bought 6 "brackets" off ebay, only cost about £5.  The allow the fixing of the sensors at each end of my monitor shelf, and track me around the whole free space in me shed.  I have a couple spare if you want them.  Can be used on walls etc and have a standard photographic camera mount screw on them.
XP11. I7 8700k@4.7ghz. GTX 1080 of. 32gb ram. 3x32" monitors & Oculus Rift. X52, saitek pedals, yoke, trim wheel, multi panel, radio panels and switches.

Pete A (G-SPCA)

• Going Around - Again
  • Administrator
  • Superhero Member
    • CIX VFR Club
Please bring them a long and I'll take a look. Not sure they'll be much help but worth considering as they may help / give some ideas. As I say I think I'm limited at the moment WRT where is all sits and the fact I'm seated close to the monitor.
Pete Allnutt

* Random Image

Isle of Man (6 of 5...so, I can't count!) - EGNS
 Views: 365
Posted by Mac@Bath
Jun 09, 2013
in Mac@Bath